Yes, you heard me right. Make no mistake, of all the choices out there, pick a Womanizer... your best shortcut to an Orgasm.
But NO, not this kind of human womanizer, please.
I'm talking about the latest clitoral stimulator. It uses a new German technology that has nothing to do with vibration. Womanizer makes a touch-less stimulation of the clitoris. During the stimulating process, the clitoris is lightly sucked in by the device in order to be stimulated through pulsating pressure waves effectively and precisely.
You know, the three most common complaints I have from my readers... is that their marriage is sexless (or sex has become boring), or some women who have never ever had the pleasure of an orgasm (because they just can't climax) and on the other side of the spectrum... women who are sexually active and have lots of sex toys but have found that they have become desensitized from frequent use of vibrators... so masturbation (or sex) doesn't feel as good anymore, despite their enthusiasm and effort.
I think the Womanizer will be a great help to all these women (and the men in their lives)... and a big perk to women who don't even need help at all lol... because hello, who doesn't want effortless pleasure??? You will know why when I explain more about what this device can do.
This is the Womanizer Pro W500 Clitoral Stimulator in Mint Green. It is the absolute latest in the Womanizer range and the most advance clitoral stimulator right now. There are 6 colours and prints to choose from. I chose the mint green because it is such a fresh and pretty shade. In the package there is the Womanizer Pro W500 which is about palm size but narrower. a black satin pouch, a manual, USB cable for charging and an additional XL stimulation head for larger clitoris.
On the other side there is the stimulation head which gives out P waves. There is also a spare head which is XL sized for a larger clitoris so you can choose which one suits you better. You hover the stimulation head (that's the white silicon part) over the clitoris and what it does is gives suction. And not just some regular constant motor type suction. The suction comes in waves and there's a vibration and pulse type motion to the waves. I was surprised to find that along with the suction, there's also a cool feeling on the clitoris as it gets gently sucked into the soft stimulation head.
Just make your mouth into an 'O' shape now and gently suck on the surface of your skin (try the back of your hand)... do you feel that cool tingle? That's exactly the cool tingle the Womanizer gives as well. It feels so natural. As if done by human mouth! Now imagine that on your clitoris, coupled with a pulsating vibration to the airwaves around it. Mmm hmm.
With the old school clitoral vibrators, the vibrations are in direct contact and oh so mechanical feeling. With this new P- wave technology, over-stimulation of the clitoris becomes a thing of the past. It's a totally new sensation which I've never had from any machine before...
You get up to 4 hours play time with this baby, and when you are done, just charge it via the USB cable provided.
Mine is Rose Red, there are 5 colours and prints to choose from. It is different shape to the Womanizer Pro, I find the pro slightly more ergonomic as it fits squarely in my palm. This model however, will suit those who prefer a more wand shaped toy.
Having tried both models of the Womanizer, here are the pros and cons.
- P-Wave Technology. I HAVE TO RAVE ABOUT THIS SUCTION TYPE STIMULATION!!! There's no accustoming effect due to this new Pleasure Air Technology (P-Wave).
- Completely new orgasm feeling from a toy
- You achieve an orgasm very fast... heck, even with limited time, you can still achieve multiple orgasms by yourself or with your partner.
- Rechargeable ( I never use toys which need external batteries, it gets expensive in the long run plus not good for our environment to keep dumping batteries).
- Very Silent, no buzzing sounds
- Very Pretty Designs
- Hypoallergenic medical silicone ( I have no safety concerns with these products)
- 1 year warranty (Quality products are always backed with warranty)
- Not totally waterproof. You can clean it with water as it's splash proof but you cannot submerse this toy in water. So be careful when cleaning. (For me, just a wet wipe works well).
- Not to be inserted anywhere. This device will not double up as a dildo because you cannot insert it, it is meant purely for clitoral stimulation. (But oh man, it does a fabulous job there).
When choosing between the Womanizer Pro W500 or Womanizer P-Wave, here are the points to consider.
- The Pro comes with an additional XL sized silicon tip for clitoral stimulation. So you will have 2 choices on size, regular or XL. The P-wave comes with an extra silicon replacement tip but they are both one size (regular).
- The Pro has 8 intensities which you can adjust to scale it up or down while using simply by pressing '+' or ' - '. This allows you to be more precise with regards to the intensity of the waves. This also allows for a much wider range of intensities, the lowest being much lower and more subtle, than what the P-Wave model has to offer. As for the highest intensity setting, both models offer about the same level of high intensity. Another thing to note is that the P-wave model has 5 intensities, but only one button, so you must go all the way up before you can get to the lower settings again. (To me this is a small issue as I don't like varying the intensity while using it, I just set the intensity before using).
- I find that the stimulation function of both toys work equally well. There was no difference in the quality of orgasm achieved nor the time taken to achieve it. I.e. damn fast.
- The Pro has a Swarovski crystal button. The P-wave has a plastic jewel button.
Which ever choice you make, and whether you're using it on your own or for foreplay during sex, I'm sure you'll be very happy with your Womanizer. It's their special P-wave technology that really makes a world of a difference between those sheets. :)
A promo for my readers
Use coupon code - HJwomanizer - and get 10% off any Womanizer. Shop Womanizer from lovelovenotes.com
To be honest, different feeling. W100 is much more gentle and W500 is much more violent. Both are great!
But sex (penetration) is not so same ... (And I had Csect Ah, not vaginal delivery so I was surprised it's not same anymore). Feels dry and hurts too.
There's a mums forum I'm on. I asked other mums and they said yah. Same for them. And it will pass after some months