How to Tell if a Woman is Crazy???
This one is for the boys.... in the recent slew of beauty and fashion posts, you may have been feeling a little neglected. (sorry!) Well, this one is just for you.
Let’s face it, this country is full of nutters. Life can be a living hell if your girlfriend is a crazy one and yet you’re in too deep and cannot just leave her. So as a favour to all of you good men out there, here are the 5 warning signs to help prevent you from falling in love with a Crazy Woman.
1. She ONLY has guy friends . This means humans from her own sex don’t want to be around her. The only guys who are her friends are those that want an opportunity to score and get in her pants. It’s not normal for a girl to have no female friends.. she’s going to latch on to you and demand every single waking minute of your attention.
2. She talks about her ex (or talks TO her ex) everyday. Be careful. Emotions haven’t had a chance to stabilise yet. If you start something with her, be prepared to hear her talk about her ex non-stop… and also be prepared to be a possible rebound. (I know... because years ago, this crazy one was me! I was dating such a nice and fucking handsome guy at the time, but after a few weeks, I ended up patching back with Mark. What a mistake.)
3. She has cheated in the past. It’s a woman’s nature to be fleeting and fickle with food, fashion and other stuff. But if she has cheated in the past, then it’s likely for her to repeat this. She is easily swayed, loyalty is nothing to her. Remember, women cheat just as much as men. They only hide it better.
4. She wears only pink . Now don’t get me wrong, I love pink. But a girl who will only dress like a walking talking barbie doll is nuts. She will make you listen to her giddy gossip, put pink stuff in your home and car, and she will make you watch GLEE!
5. She says “I’m not crazy.” This is just a smokescreen She's probably been called crazy before numerous times, so she now states whenever she meets someone new- that she is indeed not a Nutjob. Normal people don't feel the need to do this. (It's kind of like the people who say things like "I'm a bad liar, I can't lie". You'll find that it's a smokescreen too... they usually end up being the biggest liars!)
If your girl has shown any one of those traits so far.. be careful. She’s keeping all her crazy in a bottle, and she’ll only let it out little by little. She will lure you and trap you, until a time where perhaps she has moved in to your home. Then she'll put your dog in the blender while you’re at work.
By the way, I'm perming my hair next Thursday. Cos everytime I have a shoot and they curl my hair, I wish it were permanent and not just for a few hours. So yeah.. gonna perm it! Should I go for curls like in the first 2 pics? or for waves like my last shoot with cosmo(last pic) ?