Ok listen up boys. I'm going to tell you things you should know about women.
There are certain simple things in life you can do to really float our boat… and yet some of the most insignificant actions (in your mind) would sink it.
1. When we tell you our problems, we do not expect you to fix them. We just want you to listen.
2. It’s cheating as soon as you’re doing something you wouldn’t want us to catch you doing.
3. When we ask questions we already know the answers to. We're not trying to trap you, we want to give you a chance to come clean.
4. We don’t like hairy backs. Shave it, wax it, whatever… but don’t shave your chest… or legs.
5. While standing in a queue somewhere, kiss us on the back of our shoulders or neck.... I think this works magic (and it sure makes waiting a whole lot better!)
6. Don’t talk about the porn you've watched/ girls you've shagged.. (even though we ask you about that, we don't actually want to know... I don't know why we ask really, we just do unexplainable things like that some times)
7. We find you sexy when you’re driving, fixing things, working out, playing an instrument (well), and concentrating on a task.
8. We aren’t as obsessed with your size as you are. (No matter what your size, your tongue my friend, is indispensable!)
9. Women can take care of themselves, but it’s sweet when you’re protective over us. Small things like calling to make sure we made it home safely goes a long way. (That’s also why we pretend we can’t open the jar, so you can demonstrate how you are able to take care of us.)
10. Yes we throw an odd tantrum or two from time to time. But if you cant handle us at our worst then you don't deserve us at our best.
Girls… what do you think? Is it true?