So after you get a man, and get to know him better... ask yourself- Should I keep him?
Here are a list of questions I've come up with that you should ask yourself when you're deliberating whether you should bring up the sails and cruise with him or bail on a sinking ship before it takes you down with it.
Holly Jean's Top 5 Questions if you're wondering:
Should You Keep Him?
1. Do you feel like he wants you?
Being appreciated, needed and desired is a key ingredient to feeling good in a relationship.
2. Has he achieved in at least one area of his life (career/ business/ decent car/ own property) ?
I'm not being materialistic here, just realistic. By this point of his life, he should have at least achieved one thing. (I am assuming he's not a teenager of course)
3. Does he make plans for the future (with you in it) ?
Does he talk about what he wants his life to be like in 5 years? 10 years? Does he mention you as part of those plans?
4. Does he have good friends and do you like what he is like when he's with them?
Friends are a crucial part of anybody's life, they're always going to be around. You can't live in isolation. So if you're uncomfortable with his friends and what he is like when he's with them... it spells a whole lot of trouble, worry and arguments in the future.
5. Is he willing to learn from his mistakes and modify his actions?
For instance, if he begins a friendship with a smitten or flirtatious girl and you let him know that this is creating a problem, he will be concerned about your feelings and come up with a solution.Good Luck! XXX