Finally got down to using an EZPZ mat for Myla Rae's meals. Before I used to just put her food directly on her feeding tray that's attached to her chair. While it worked fine for us, it does becomes a chore to keep wiping and washing the mess after meals. And also I get paranoid that the tray top is actually not clean enough to eat off, even though I do wipe the surface with a wet wipe before I put any food on it. We can't use regular bowls because she will flip them.
Here's her new EZPZ Mini Mat from Mumspick. It's Blush from the Nordic Collection.You can get 15% discount on any EZPZ mat in the new Nordic Collection when you shop online at MumsPick.com, just use discount code HOLLYJEAN. This offer is valid for 2 weeks (until 2nd March 2017).
|EZPZ Happy Bowl in Blue|
|EZPZ Happy Mat in Lime|
Here's what we love about the EZPZ Mini Mat so far-
1. CLEAN (this is mainly my issue lol, cos Myla Rae isn't concerned with hygiene and will eat stuff off the floor if I let her lol). I can wash the whole mat with hot water and dish soap in the sink, before and after her meals. Clean up after meals is a lot easier now, just lift the whole mat and wash in the sink!
2. Less Mess. She cant flip this mat because once it's flat on a tabletop or tray top, there's good suction. Most spillovers are contained within the mat, and she can also pick and eat stuff which she dropped on the mat surface as well.
5. Large variety of colour choices. Our mini mat is Blush from the new Nordic range of colours. I find this range so chic and trendy. They also have the regular range of bright and cheery colours.
Like all of ezpz's products, the Mini Mat is an all-in- one placemat + plate that suctions to
the table. The mat is made from 100% food-grade silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC, latex
and phthalate free. The quality materials make this mat very lasting (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate). Completely non toxic and safe for baby. This is especially important (please don't get cheap knock offs!) because it's in contact with the food your child will consume.
The dimensions of the EZPZ Mini Mat are 8.5 x 7.7 x 1 inches. Portion sizes (i.e., the eyes and smile) are 2oz, 2oz and 4oz. Mat fits most highchair trays, including space saver models.
This is a great tool to have especially if you're doing Baby Led Weaning because it promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills. Even if you're doing traditional weaning (meaning you spoonfeed your baby), you can still use this mat once they are keen to explore food textures and learn to self feed.
It is compact and lightweight, so it is perfect for dinners out and travel. It is also easy to store, as it's packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag. The mat is dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees).
To Win yourself the EZPZ Mini Mat in Lime.
Follow these 2 simple steps:
1. LIKE Mumspick Facebook page
2. Head to my giveaway post on Facebook (Click here), Share that post and leave a comment to secure your spot in the draw. There are 80 slots available. Once all 80 slots are taken, I will conduct a facebook live draw (you can watch it live too) where one winner will be picked via randomizer. Only one slot allowed per person.
(This giveaway is open to those residing in Singapore only.)
That's all, it's EZPZ!
Free Surprise Gift for you :)
Are you headed to the BabyLand Fair at Suntec on 24- 26 feb? MumsPick will be at Booth A09. Just present a screenshot of this page and you will receive a surprise gift from them!